The programs combine thorough training in core business administration skills with in-depth education in understanding of strategic business issues across logistics, project management and supply chain life cycle management.
Through these highly integrated programs, you would acquire knowledge and understanding of multiple facets of supply chain business including purchasing, materials management, supply-chain management, transportation, customs regulations, foreign exchange, international trade and information technology among various other aspects. The programs are taught theoretically, while creating ample opportunities for gaining hands on practical experience.
- Conceptual understanding of various concepts and methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Ability to implement Project Planning, Cost Efficiency and Optimization Techniques
- Build analytical aptitude, leadership and problem solving qualities in the professionals
- End to end understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain Management in the industry and gain a wider perspective.
- Vendor Development
- Process Management
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Inventory Control
- Supply Chain Management-Solution Designing
- Accounting in Logistics & Supply Chain Sector
- Logistics Fundamentals and Processes
- Planning for Logistics
- Supply Chain Modeling & Design
- Lean Supply Chain Management
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM?
- This program is for those who wish to enter Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- or related industries but are not very sure and wish to keep Logistics and Supply Chain industry as an option
- Person from any education background can take this up – to understand the more about the Logistics and Supply Chain industry before he can make up his mind on which domain to pursue. Once enrolled for Diploma, if they wish to upgrade or need more comprehensive knowledge they can upgrade to PGP (though education criteria of eligibility should be met in order to upgrade)
Self-Learning: We provide access to our Learning Management System (LMS) that includes resources from e-books, assignments, Audio-Video links and web-links. The LMS is accessible via smart phones and tabs, and is available in our website.
Faculty Led Live Classes: Our expert faculty members take session on each subject that is delivered through live webinar sessions mostly on weekends. Students from India as well as Abroad join these sessions. Key concepts, case studies and real life examples are discussed. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance they miss these live classes, the recorded sessions are uploaded in the LMS.
Stay in Touch: Each learner would have access to the academic team. He / she may write e-mail or call them to seek clarifications. We respond within 2 working days on email queries. We encourage students to use this facility.
Open for all